Weebly is a website builder that allows users to create a website without needing to know how to code. Weebly offers a variety of features, such as the ability to add custom domains, integrations with social media platforms, and options for customising the design of your website. It’s a comprehensive platform that provides everything you need to build a professional-looking website, from start to finish.
Despite attracting many visitors to their website, many Weebly users struggle to convert those visitors into customers.
One solution to this problem is to use popups. Popups are a powerful tool for capturing visitors' attention and guiding them towards taking a specific action, such as making a purchase or filling out a form. By using targeted and well-designed popups, you can improve the conversion rate of your Weebly website and grow your business.
Put your website in the best light possible by choosing the best popup available.
Why you should use Serviceform Smart popup for the Weebly website
- Offer coupons, smart bundles, free shipping, upsell, and cross-sell related items to reduce cart abandonment.
- Encourage visitors to take specific actions such as subscribing to your newsletter, learning about your expertise, or downloading a lead magnet.
- Serviceform offers dozens of widgets and fully customisable branding options to make your popups unique.
- Serviceform simplifies getting the most out of your web data and offers unparalleled customer success and support.
- Keep an eye on your website and popup's performance with built-in analytics, at no extra cost.
- Have our team build and install the popups, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
- Get inspired with a library of over 500+ tested and proven templates, available for you to use for free.
Creating a Weebly popup with Serviceform is simple and easy. Let's take a look at how to build a smart popup for your Weebly site using Serviceform's builder.
Step 1. Create your Serviceform pixel
After you create your Serviceform account, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. How to install a free popup on Weebly
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Popup to your Weebly website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code.
Log in to your Weebly website and go to “Edit Site”. Go to the “Settings Tab”, click on “SEO” on the right side and paste copied pixel code under the “Header Code”. Next, click on the “Save” button.
Voila! Your Weebly website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Smart popup.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel onto your Weebly website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.