Weebly is a website builder that allows users to create a website without needing to know how to code. Weebly is incredibly user-friendly. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to add and rearrange elements on your website, and its editor allows you to see exactly how your website will look as you make changes.
A floating bar is a small, non-intrusive bar that appears at the top or bottom of your website and can be used to promote products, services, or provide important information. By using a floating bar, you can improve the engagement and interaction of your Weebly website and stand out from the competition.
Don’t compromise the quality of your website by choosing just any floating bar, pick the best one.
Why you should use Serviceform Floating bar for the Weebly website
- No coding knowledge is necessary to create a Serviceform Floating bar.
- Customise easily to fit your brand with Serviceform Floating bars' high level of customisation.
- Enjoy built-in real-time website and tool analytics at no extra cost with Serviceform.
- Experience high engagement rates on your website with the use of Serviceform Floating bars, as seen with satisfied customers.
- Enhance your website presence by displaying discounts, coupons, seasonal promotions, and other offers in prominent areas of your website.
- Encourage important actions from B2B website visitors, such as newsletter subscriptions, webinar signups, white-paper downloads, and more.
- Easily communicate company news and guide visitors to learn more.
- Take advantage of Serviceform's extensive library of over 500 free, tested templates for inspiration.
Creating a Weebly floating bar with Serviceform is simple and easy. Let's take a look at how to build a smart floating bar for your Weebly site using Serviceform's builder.
Step 1. Create your Serviceform pixel
After you create your Serviceform account, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. How to install a free floating bar on Weebly
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Floating bar to your Weebly website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code.
Log in to your Weebly website and go to “Edit Site”. Go to the “Settings Tab”, click on “SEO” on the right side and paste copied pixel code under the “Header Code”. Next, click on the “Save” button.
Voila! Your Weebly website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Floating bar.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel into your Weebly website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.