DealerSocket is a customer relationship management system developed specially for automotive dealers. DealerSocket can help you manage everything from trade appraisals and credit pulls to equity mining and inventory.
By capturing customer data through websites, companies can gain valuable insights into their customers, personalise interactions, and drive more sales.
A popup on a website can be an effective tool for capturing leads, as it provides an opportunity to gather important information like name, email, and location. When connected with your CRM, this data can be stored in a centralised location, making it easier to manage, analyze, and use to create targeted campaigns.
Choose the most reliable and high-quality popup solution for your CRM.
Why Serviceform Smart popup is the best for DealerSocket CRM
- Offer coupons, smart bundles, free shipping, upsell, and cross-sell related items to reduce cart abandonment.
- Encourage visitors to take specific actions such as subscribing to your newsletter, learning about your expertise, or downloading a lead magnet.
- Serviceform offers dozens of widgets and fully customisable branding options to make your popups unique.
- Serviceform simplifies getting the most out of your web data and offers unparalleled customer success and support.
- Keep an eye on your website and popup's performance with built-in analytics, at no extra cost.
- Have our team build and install the popups, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
- Get inspired with a library of over 500+ tested and proven templates, available for you to use for free.
Step 1. Create your Serviceform account
Start by creating your free Serviceform account. After that, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. Install the a free Popup on your website
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Popup to your website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code and paste it on the header tag section of your website.
Voila! Your website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Popup.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel into your website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.
Step 4. Connect your Popup with DealerSocket
Your part is done now. Leave the rest in the hands of our extremely talented developers. They will connect your Popup with DealerSocket so all the leads and communications will be seamlessly sent into your DealerSocket CRM.
One of our biggest strengths is our ability to customise. Book a meeting with our support and explain more about your integration needs, and we will get back to you!