A floating bar on a website is a subtle yet effective way to collect lead information. By displaying a floating bar that is always visible, even as visitors scroll down the page, businesses can encourage website visitors to provide their contact information.
Connecting the floating bar to your CRM ensures that all lead data is automatically collected and organised within the platform, streamlining the lead capture process and making it easier to nurture leads and convert them into customers.
The integration between the floating bar and your CRM can also provide valuable insights into website visitor behaviour, allowing businesses to optimise their lead generation efforts and improve conversions.
Choose the most reliable and high-quality floating bar solution for your DealerSocket CRM.
Why Serviceform Floating bar is the best for DealerSocket CRM
- No coding knowledge is necessary to create a Serviceform Floating bar.
- Customise easily to fit your brand with Serviceform Floating bars' high level of customisation.
- Enjoy built-in real-time website and tool analytics at no extra cost with Serviceform.
- Experience high engagement rates on your website with the use of Serviceform Floating bars, as seen with satisfied customers.
- Enhance your website presence by displaying discounts, coupons, seasonal promotions, and other offers in prominent areas of your website.
- Encourage important actions from B2B website visitors, such as newsletter subscriptions, webinar signups, white-paper downloads, and more.
- Easily communicate company news and guide visitors to learn more.
- Take advantage of Serviceform's extensive library of over 500 free, tested templates for inspiration.
Step 1. Create your Serviceform account
Start by creating your free Serviceform account. After that, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. Install the a free Floating bar on your website
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Floating bar to your website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code and paste it on the header tag section of your website.
Voila! Your website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Floating bar.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel into your website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.
Step 4. Connect your Floating bar with DealerSocket
Your part is done now. Leave the rest in the hands of our extremely talented developers. They will connect your Floating bar with DealerSocket so all the leads and communications will be seamlessly sent into your DealerSocket CRM.
One of our biggest strengths is our ability to customise. Book a meeting with our support and explain more about your integration needs, and we will get back to you!