Zillow CRM is a user-friendly platform designed specifically for real estate agents and brokers. It's the perfect tool for streamlining your business operations and keeping all of your important information in one place.
Collecting data through a website is a crucial aspect of lead generation. It allows businesses to gather information about potential customers, including their preferences, needs, and interests.
A floating bar can be an effective tool for capturing leads from a website.
A floating bar is a tool that can be added to your website to engage with website visitors and collect important information about them. This tool can be used to ask for contact information, preferences, and interests, and can even include a call-to-action to drive conversions.
Connecting your floating bar with Zillow CRM can be a game-changer for your business. This integration also allows you to track the performance of your floating bar and measure its effectiveness in generating leads.
Choose the most reliable and high-quality floating bar solution for your Zillow CRM.
Why Serviceform Floating bar is the best for Zillow CRM
- No coding knowledge is necessary to create a Serviceform Floating bar.
- Customise easily to fit your brand with Serviceform Floating bars' high level of customisation.
- Enjoy the built-in real-time website and tool analytics at no extra cost with Serviceform.
- Experience high engagement rates on your website with the use of Serviceform Floating bars, as seen with satisfied customers.
- Enhance your website presence by displaying discounts, coupons, seasonal promotions, and other offers in prominent areas of your website.
- Encourage important actions from B2B website visitors, such as newsletter subscriptions, webinar signups, white-paper downloads, and more.
- Easily communicate company news and guide visitors to learn more.
- Take advantage of Serviceform's extensive library of over 500 free, tested templates for inspiration.
CTA button: Create a free floating bar for Zillow
Step 1. Create your Serviceform account
Start by creating your free Serviceform account. After that, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. Install the free floating bar on your website
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Floating bar to your website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code and paste it on the header tag section of your website.
Voila! Your website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Floating bar.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel into your website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.
Step 4. Connect your floating bar with Zillow CRM
Your part is done now.
Contact us for custom integrations and leave the rest in the hands of our extremely talented developers. They will connect your floating bar with Zillow CRM so all the leads and communications will be seamlessly sent into your Zillow CRM.