Dominion Dealer Solutions is a platform that provides a document management system (DMS), an inventory management software and a marketing tool to drive dealership sales. Dominion is a CRM specialised for automotive dealers.
A form on a website can be a powerful tool for collecting leads. It allows businesses to gather valuable information, such as name, email, and location, from website visitors. By integrating a form with your CRM, it can store all the customer data collected in one centralised location, making it easier to manage, analyse, and use to create targeted campaigns.
Not only does integrating a form with your CRM simplify lead capture, but it also provides access to your CRM's other tools, including marketing, sales, and customer service.
Choose the most reliable and high-quality form solution for your Dominion CRM.
Why Serviceform Dynamic form is the best for Dominion Dealer Solutions
- Choose from a variety of form templates or create your own using the drag-and-drop form builder.
- Create a personalised and engaging user experience with conversational forms that guide users through your website.
- Collect valuable data and insights about your customers with Serviceform's deep-usage statistics and data export options.
- We build our forms with security and reliability in mind, ensuring that your data is protected and your forms are always available.
- Serviceform Forms are designed to reduce form abandonment and increase conversion rates, helping you turn more visitors into customers.
- Serviceform Forms are optimised for fast loading times and a seamless user experience on any device.
- Get inspired with a library of over 500+ tested and proven templates, available for you to use for free.
Step 1. Create your Serviceform account
Start by creating your free Serviceform account. After that, you can generate your Serviceform pixel in the box below. To start, type your website URL and select "START NOW".
Step 2. Install the a free Dynamic form on your website
If you're a tech-savvy person or have a developer in your team, it's easy to add a Serviceform Dynamic form to your website using HTML.
To start, click on the website you’ve set up on your Serviceform account and select settings.
Then, copy the pixel code and paste it on the header tag section of your website.
Voila! Your website just got a lot cooler with Serviceform’s Dynamic form.
Using Google Tag Manager
No worries if HTML isn't your thing. Installing the Serviceform pixel into your website using Google Tag Manager is easy.
Simply choose the option to install via Google Tag Manager in your Serviceform account, then copy your unique pixel code.
Next, head over to your Google Tag Manager account and create a new tag. Then name your tag.
Once you've named your tag, head to the tag configuration and choose custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then, simply paste the Serviceform pixel code you copied earlier into the code area.
Then click on ‘triggering’ and select ‘all pages.’ Then save your work and press submit. In the submission configuration screen, type ‘Adding Serviceform pixel’ into the ‘Version name’ area, and you’re all set.
Step 3. Test if your Serviceform pixel is live
You can check if your pixel is active by looking at the top right corner of your dashboard.
If you see a green circle, that means it's active and ready to go. But if you see a red circle, it means it's not active yet. No worries, just give it a quick check and get it up and running in no time.
Step 4. Connect your Dynamic form with Dominion Dealer Solutions
Your part is done now. Leave the rest in the hands of our extremely talented developers. They will connect your Dynamic form with Dominion Dealer Solutions so all the leads and communications will be seamlessly sent into your Dominion CRM.
One of our biggest strengths is our ability to customise. Book a meeting with our support and explain more about your integration needs, and we will get back to you!